The Utility Billing Department provides the following services:
- Assists with service requests (example water leaks, garbage questions, etc.)
- Collects bills for water, waste water, and solid waste services
- Provides information related to billing and services
- Customer Service
Applications for New Utility Service
Utilities include your water, sewer, and garbage bill. | Read More
Change or Termination of Service
If you wish to change or termination of service, requests are not accepted over the phone. | Read More
Easily pay your utility bills online. | Read More
- For after hours water and sewer emergencies, please (979) 532-2491. Calls are answered by Wharton Police Department Dispatch which they can assist in contacting Public Works personal.
- If your garbage is missed on your regular service day, please call City Hall at (979) 532-2491 as soon as possible. It is less likely the Waste Corporation of America (WCA) drivers will be able to return to an area if misses are reported several days afterwards.